The exterior of the 20L Sigmar Marine boiler is made from durable plastic that is resistant to corrosion and rust which makes for easy maintenance and a long product lifespan. The interior uses a stainless steel tank that is resilient and provides proof against corrosion. High quality polyurethane foam insulation keeps the heat inside the tank and away from the exterior creating an efficient and safe environment. It is also compact, taking up less space than comparable boilers, and the integrated mounting brackets make it easy to install so you can start accessing hot water on your boat or from your RV quickly.
Sigmar Marine Compact Boiler – Installation
- Using the holes found on the boiler, fasten it to a dry, flat and well ventilated surface.
- Connect the input & output taps.
- Connect the engine cooling to the heat exchanger.
Find Your Boating and Camping Accessories Online at BCA Australia
Need quality boating and camping accessories in addition to your 20L Sigmar Marine Compact boiler? Browse BCA Australia’s range of leisure accessories online for a selection of great products at excellent prices. We ship anywhere in Australia. For more information on all of our products, or further enquiries, call 0418 497 029, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out or online form and we will get back to you shortly.
- Materials: INOX
- Installation: Vertical / horizontal deck and bulkhead
- Insulation: Polyurethane foam (max 50 mm. top part of water heater)
- Fittings Engine and Water: ½ “ Gas BSP UNI ISO 228
- Safety and Non Return Valve: 6 BAR ± 1 (87 psi)
- Heating Element: Incoloy with AISI 316 1 ¼” fitting
- Sturdy plastic casing with integrated brackets
- Stainless steel AISI 316 inside tank
- Injected polyurethane foam
- Stainless steel AISI 316 heat exchanger
- 800/1200W 220V (on request 110V) heating element
- Regulating thermostat with double safety
- Safety and non-return valve
- Universal mount (vertical and horizontal)
- Thermostatic mixing valve kit available as an accessory
- Various models with different storage capacity are available
Sigmar Caravan and Marine Hot Water System, thanks to their innovative compact plastic casing and integrated brackets offer the following advantages:
- Occupy less space than equivalent hot water heaters with separate fastening brackets, makes a great rv storage water heater.
- Greater strength of plastic to corrosion, breakage or damage.
- Greater electric insulation of plastic.
- Better thermal insulation: more insulation material covers the upper part of water heater where heat dissipation is normally greater thanks to inside tank’s dis-axial position in respect of outside casing.
- Plastic casing itself dissipates less heat than other materials.
- Greater security: casing houses five sturdy fixing points (rather than the four of traditional separate side mountings/brackets).
- Quicker and simpler installation: no separate side mountings/brackets to be dismantled/ remounted and integrated bracket’s five fixing points are easily accessible from the sides or above.
- Safer installation: no sharp edges or burrs.
- Heat exchangers in stainless steel AISI 316 ensure that waste engine heat is transformed into hot water.