The 30L Compact Sigmar Marine Water Heater has been meticulously designed to ensure easy maintenance and a long product life. The exterior is made from a corrosion and rust proof plastic casing that can handle whatever you have to throw at it. Inside the unit features a corrosion resistant stainless steel tank insulated with high quality polyurethane foam to minimise heat loss and maximise safety. By taking up less space than similar hot water units, the 30L Compact Sigmar Marine Water Heater is a practical solution for boats and caravans of all sizes. The unit’s smooth profile and five integrated fixing points make for a simple and safe installation process to get your hot water needs taken care of quickly.
30L Compact Sigmar Marine Water Heater – Installation
- Using the boiler’s five exterior fixing points, fasten it to a dry, flat and well ventilated surface.
- Connect the input & output taps.
- Connect the engine cooling to the heat exchanger.
Find Your Boating and Camping Accessories Online at BCA Australia
BCA Australia doesn’t just stock water heaters, we also have a wide range of quality boating, motorhome, and leisure accessories to take some of the holiday stress away. For a selection of robust and useful products at excellent prices, browse BCA Australia’s range of marine hot water systems online. For more information on our products, Australia-wide flat rate shipping or for further enquiries, call us on 0418 497 029, email email@example.com or fill out our online form and we will get back to you shortly.
- Materials: INOX
- Installation: Vertical / horizontal deck and bulkhead
- Insulation: Polyurethane foam (max 50 mm. top part of water heater)
- Fittings Engine and Water: ½ “ Gas BSP UNI ISO 228
- Safety and Non Return Valve: 6 BAR ± 1 (87 psi)
- Heating Element: Incoloy with AISI 316 1 ¼” fitting
- Sturdy plastic casing with integrated brackets
- Stainless steel AISI 316 inside tank
- Injected polyurethane foam
- Stainless steel AISI 316 heat exchanger
- 800/1200W 220V (on request 110V) heating element
- Regulating thermostat with double safety
- Safety and non-return valve
- Universal mount (vertical and horizontal)
- Thermostatic mixing valve kit available as an accessory
- Various models with different storage capacity are available
Sigmar Caravan and Marine Hot Water System, thanks to their innovative compact plastic casing and integrated brackets offer the following advantages:
- Occupy less space than equivalent hot water heaters with separate fastening brackets, makes a great rv storage water heater.
- Greater strength of plastic to corrosion, breakage or damage.
- Greater electric insulation of plastic.
- Better thermal insulation: more insulation material covers the upper part of water heater where heat dissipation is normally greater thanks to inside tank’s dis-axial position in respect of outside casing.
- Plastic casing itself dissipates less heat than other materials.
- Greater security: casing houses five sturdy fixing points (rather than the four of traditional separate side mountings/brackets).
- Quicker and simpler installation: no separate side mountings/brackets to be dismantled/ remounted and integrated bracket’s five fixing points are easily accessible from the sides or above.
- Safer installation: no sharp edges or burrs.
- Heat exchangers in stainless steel AISI 316 ensure that waste engine heat is transformed into hot water.