Sigmar Compact Water Heaters for Boats & Caravans
There are two innovative models from Sigmar Marine, the “COMPACT” and the “INOX”. From 20 to 80 litres, they are attractively encased in a compact plastic shell and offer better technical characteristics, insulation and resistance to corrosion. They are easy to install and quick to heat. The COMPACT and the INOX offer the best cost for quality on the market today.
Sigmar Marine is a certified manufacturer. Lloyds Register Quality Assurance ISO 9001. We carry all spares needed for the Sigmar range so contact us today if you need specific parts!
BOILER FRONT VIEW
BOILER FRONT VIEW
240 or 110V
Materials: INOX AISI 316
Installation: Vertical / horizontal deck and bulkhead.
Insulation: Polyurethane foam (max 50 mm. top part of water heater)
Fittings Engine and Water: ½ “ Gas BSP UNI ISO 228
Safety and Non Return Valve: 6 BAR ± 1 (87 psi)
Heating Element: Incoloy with AISI 316 1 ¼” fitting.
- sturdy plastic casing with integrated brackets
- stainless steel AISI 316 inside tank
- injected polyurethane foam
- stainless steel AISI 316 heat exchanger
- 800/1200W 220V (on request 110V) heating element
- regulating thermostat with double safety
- safety and non-return valve
- universal mount (vertical and horizontal)
- thermostatic mixing valve kit available as an accessory
Sigmar Marine water heaters, thanks to their innovative compact plastic casing and integrated brackets offer following advantages:
- Occupy less space than equivalent cylindrical models with separate fastening brackets.
- Greater strength of plastic to corrosion, breakage or damage.
- Greater electric insulation of plastic.
- Better thermal insulation: more insulation material covers the upper part of water heater where heat dissipation is normally greater thanks to inside tank’s dis-axial position in respect of outside casing.
- Plastic casing itself dissipates less heat than other materials.
- Greater security: casing houses five sturdy fixing points (rather than the four of traditional separate fastening brackets).
- Quicker and simpler installation: no separate mounting brackets to be dismantled/ remounted and integrated bracket’s five fixing points are easily accessible from the sides or above.
- Safer installation: no sharp edges or burrs.
Compact mounting positions
Thermostatic Mixing Valve Kit
This kit permits the mixing valve to be easily mounted onto all SIGMAR COMPACT.
Part Number : 15003
SIGMAR marine mixing valves function automatically. All you have to do is turn the knob in the desired direction in order to obtain a temperature between 38°C (100°F) and 65 °C (149°F) with a tolerance of ± 7°C (±44°F).
The reliability of the device is assured by its simple design and no need of auxiliary energy. A thermostatic bulb senses the temperature of the mixed water and maintains it by changing the amount of hot or cold water mixed. N.B. in order to obtain a correct mix, the pressures of the hot and cold water must be the more or less the same.
Water saving : By regulating the water temperature at the heating source, a significant saving of water can be attained.
Safety : Water temperature is preset and the chance of scalding is eliminated.
Temperature range : 38° – 65 °C ± 7 °C (100 °F – 149 °F ± 44 °F)
Flow rate ?p 1 bar (14.5 Psi) (kv): 1.300 l/h (347 US gals/h)
Max. temperature: 110 °C (232 °F)
Max. pressure : 10 bar (145 Psi)
Spare parts for Sigmar Compact Water Heaters for Caravans & Marine
Heating Elements: Listed Below