- Materials: INOX
- Installation: Vertical / horizontal deck and bulkhead
- Insulation: Polyurethane foam (max 50 mm. top part of water heater)
- Fittings Engine and Water: ½ “ Gas BSP UNI ISO 228
- Safety and Non Return Valve: 6 BAR ± 1 (87 psi)
- Heating Element: Incoloy with AISI 316 1 ¼” fitting
- Sturdy plastic casing with integrated brackets
- Stainless steel AISI 316 inside tank
- Injected polyurethane foam
- Stainless steel AISI 316 heat exchanger
- 800/1200W 220V (on request 110V) heating element
- Regulating thermostat with double safety
- Safety and non-return valve
- Universal mount (vertical and horizontal)
- Thermostatic mixing valve kit available as an accessory
- Various models with different storage capacity are available
Sigmar Caravan and Marine Hot Water System, thanks to their innovative compact plastic casing and integrated brackets offer the following advantages:
- Occupy less space than equivalent hot water heaters with separate fastening brackets, makes a great rv storage water heater.
- Greater strength of plastic to corrosion, breakage or damage.
- Greater electric insulation of plastic.
- Better thermal insulation: more insulation material covers the upper part of water heater where heat dissipation is normally greater thanks to inside tank’s dis-axial position in respect of outside casing.
- Plastic casing itself dissipates less heat than other materials.
- Greater security: casing houses five sturdy fixing points (rather than the four of traditional separate side mountings/brackets).
- Quicker and simpler installation: no separate side mountings/brackets to be dismantled/ remounted and integrated bracket’s five fixing points are easily accessible from the sides or above.
- Safer installation: no sharp edges or burrs.
- Heat exchangers in stainless steel AISI 316 ensure that waste engine heat is transformed into hot water.